Tips & Ideas
- 30 Easy Tips That Will Get You Organized In Your Office
These handy organizing and time management tips will get you back on track and in control of your workspace in no time at all.
- 5 Easy Steps to Conquering Your Clutter
This simple, yet effective flow chart will help you decide what to keep and what to let go of.
- 50 Simple Organizing Ideas
Like the title says ... 50 simple tips and ideas that will get your home and time organized.
- Adjust Outlook Settings To Make You More Productive
Get control of how and when you process your email. By making a couple of slight adjustments, you may just find you're getting more done in less time.
- Great Places To Donate Your Stuff To
You've got great stuff to give. Here is a list of Calgary area Charities, Non-Profits and Recycling Depots that will take just about everything you've got.
- How Long Do I Really Need To Keep This?
A retention guideline for basic home filing.
- How To Set Up & Use A Tickler File
This is one of the best ways to manage future dated documents. I've simplified how to set up and use it - you will love it!
- Recommended Reading For Clutterbusting Your Life
Georgina's Hot List of recommended reading to help you get rid of the excess stuff in your life so that you can have a life!
- The Big Rock Lesson
A classic story about how to live a more balanced life.
- Use Your Personal Values to Simplify and Balance Your Life.
Knowing your core values help you determine your priorities in your life. When the things you do match your values, life is pretty good. When things don't align with your values, you may feel out of balance with life and generally unhappy.
- Where In The World Do I Get Started?
Confused about how to start a home organizing project? Then this will make it clearer for you. It's easier than you think!
Smartworks! Quick Tips